• We have a NO REFUND policy for all salon services. In the event that you are not completely satisfied, please let us know at the time of your service or no later than 48 hours after. If we choose to provide a complimentary corrective service appointment, we will schedule it for the first available time within five days of your initial appointment. *
• Deposit refund will be store credit only.
• Regular polish Manicures, are not guaranteed, but we will touch up a chip within 24 hours of your service.
• Children Nail Polishes are not guaranteed.
• We offer complimentary repairs for gel and dip powder manicures for seven days from the date of your original service. To schedule a repair simply call our front desk and provide the name of the tech as well as the date of your original service.
• Modern Spa and Nails is not responsible for loss or damage to personal belongings. Please keep all valuables with you during your appointment.
• Gift certificates cannot be exchanged for cash, nor will cash be given in exchange for unused balances. Modern Spa and Nails is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged certificates, or any unauthorized certificate use. Gift certificates expire one year from their original date of purchase.
• Children are welcome by appointment only. Young children in carriers/strollers may not be placed in the service areas or held in the lap during an appointment. While this policy helps to ensure that all guests enjoy a relaxing salon experience, it was created with your child's safety in mind. Our salon is not child proof. Sharp implements and chemicals make for a potentially dangerous environment for young children. Please make all necessary child care arrangements prior to your visit.
• Cancellations: As a courtesy to our other guests and our service providers, we kindly ask that you do so at least 24 hours prior to your appointment time to avoid being charged a fee for your service booked.
• Late Arrivals: Appointments will be held for 10 minutes, after this grace period we consider this as a "NO SHOW" and the appointment may be given away. Please note that your late arrival will determine the length of your treatment and you will be responsible for full-service fee. Your service will end accordingly so that the next guest is not delayed.
• We Reserve the Right to Refuse Service To Anyone which might include:
- Anyone with open or infected wounds on the treatment area.
- Anyone in ill health that we may suspect may be contagious, or we fear could be harmed by our service.
- Anyone demonstrating inappropriate behavior to our nail technicians and other customers.
• Surveillance: For your safety, and ours, our premises are monitored with digital video surveillance 24/7.
* Complimentary corrective services are subject to approval by management and will only be offered in the instance of nail technician error, which does not include changing your mind about polish/gel/dip powder color at the end of your appointment.